ABOUT UYOLE CULTURAL TOURISM ENTERPRISE
Uyole Cultural Tourism Enterprises was primarily known as Mbeya home of tourism which aimed at promoting culture and tourist attractions found in Mbeya Region on social networks like face book and Instagram, after one year on promotion its where our coordinator Amos Mwamugobole met with Rau eco and cultural tourism enterprise and Kilimani cultural tourism enterprise who advised on the introduction of Uyole Cultural Tourism Enterprise.
- a) Collaboration with Rungwe district council on organizing domestic trips in 2017 Such trips were (Mount Rungwe, Lake Ngosi, Gods bridge, Kapiki waterfalls, Mwalalo waterfalls and the cooking pot Safari)
- b) Member of Mbeya city Tourism Task force (That aimed at Identification, documentation and promotion of tourist attraction found in Mbeya city)
- c) Appointed as Mbeya tourism organization to present on CLOUDS FURSA 2017 on tourism matters.
- d) Participating on various exhibitions around Tanzania e.g. Karibu trade fair Arusha, kili fair at Moshi, Majimaji selebuka festival Ruvuma, Karibu Kusini Iringa, Nanenane Mbeya, Sabasaba Dar es Salaam, Tanzania college festival at Mzumbe university Mbeya campus, southern highlands universities speaking championship at Mzumbe university Mbeya campus, Occupational safety & Health authority OSHA exhibition Mbeya, Youth build Exhibition Mbeya
- e) Media coverage by educating and creating awareness on tourism and culture e.g. East Africa radio, Highlands Fm, Mbeya Fm, Bomba Fm radio, sweet Fm, Chai fm radio, Dream Fm, Baraka Fm, Kyela Fm, and TBC (Tanzania safari channel), Star Tv, Michuzi Tv and Loleza Tv.
- f) Introduction of Tanzania travel show (Channel) that promotes culture and tourism of southern highlands.
- g) Establishment of Mbeya Gallery Museum that includes the collection of all tourist attractions found in Mbeya Region
- h) Story writer on Mbeya Advertise with Macrine magazine (Tourism and Advertising Magazine) and Mbeya regional office book titled Karibu Mbeya Mheshimiwa Rais wa Jamhuri wa Muungano wa Tanzania Dr. John Pombe Magufuli